Sunday, July 31, 2005

November 15 is "I Love to Write Day"

Attention Writers:

November 15 is "I Love to Write Day"

The World's Biggest Party For Writers

November 15, 2005
will mark the fourth anniversary of I Love To Write Day, a grassroots effort to have people of all ages practice their writing skills. Created by Delaware author John Riddle, I Love To Write Day is an opportunity for people of all ages to write something: a poem, an essay, a letter to the editor, a short story, start a novel, finish a novel the possibilities are endless! On the first I Love To Write Day, 11,328 schools all across the country held special writing events and activities. Last year, we signed up 15,123 schools. This year our goal is to have an I Love To Write Day program in over 20,000 schools. Please help us spread the word: tell schools, libraries and bookstores in your community about I Love To Write Day. You can read more about I Love To Write Day and learn how to register (it's free!) by reading the Media Kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!