Sunday, October 30, 2005

Endorsement for "The Way They Were"

Some time ago, I mentioned another book about the long term effects of divorce, The Way They Were: Dealing with Your Parents' Divorce After A Lifetime of Marriage by Brooke Lea Foster. The book releases in January, but I encourage you to pre-order it.

My endorsement reads:

No matter when our parents divorce, we’re still their kids, and it still hurts. Brooke Lea Foster understands this truth first hand, which makes her an ideal tour guide to led twenty and thirty somethings toward understanding what to do after Mom and Dad say “I don’t.”
-- Jen Abbas, author of Generation Ex: Adult Children of Divorce and the Healing of Our Pain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I never did get a copy of this book. I haven't heard back about my article, but you'll be of the first who hears if/when it's accepted. Thanks again for all your help!