Monday, July 17, 2006

Media Alert: The Abel Hour

A few weeks ago, I came across Abel Koegh's website. Abel was widowed in his early twenties and began blogging a few month's after his wife's death. Over the course of a few days, I was drawn into his story and spent many late hours reading his mostly-daily posts as he came to terms with his wife's death, dealing with issues like how/why to remove his wedding ring, dating again, and his eventual remarriage. Abel is working on a memoir and I wrote to offer my help. He sent me a few chapters and the proposal, and I'm even more hooked!

I have a link to my own blog and website in my email signature, and as a result of our correspondence, he checked out my blog. Abel recently began a new job as the host of a radio program and invited me to be a guest.

So tomorrow, Tuesday, July 18th, I'll be on The Abel Hour 11am-noon Mountain Time (1pm-2pm Eastern). Utah residents can tune in to K-Star 1400 AM in Provo. Everyone else can listen online.

No comments: