Monday, January 22, 2007

Buckeye Bound Bash - January 27

This Saturday I'm saying goodbye to my life in Grand Rapids. My good friend Jen VV is hosting my Buckeye Bound Bon Voyage Bash. It's really more of an open house, starting at 7pm on Saturday the 27th.

If you've in the Grand Rapids area, I'd love the opportunity to catch up, show off my boyfriend, and say goodbye to all the people who have made my eight years in Michigan so wonderful.

If you'd like directions, drop me an email at jen@jenabbas.com.

p.s. No, my house hasn't sold yet, so please keep that it mind as you think of anyone who may be looking for a new home. http://www.johnpostma.com/3783oldelm.htm

1 comment:

Pattie said...

I'm too far away to attend, but I am happy for you! My bloglines hadn't updated your link so I didn't know you'd been posting all this time! Sorry about that.

Best wishes and God's blessings to you as you move!