Thursday, April 20, 2006

Calvin Festival of Faith & Writing

I'm here at the Calvin Festival of Faith and Writing. If you're an aspiring writer, a published author, or anyone in the publishing industry, this is the place to be. I'm here wearing both my professional and personal hats. I'm meeting with prospective authors to educate, encourage and equip them to succeed in publishing. I'm presenting a session on Saturday called "Reality Marketing" about an author's role in promotion. And I'm doing a bit of networking for my own writing. My writer's group, The Guild, is all here, even our friend Julie who had to leave us for the Great White North. It'll be a crazy couple of days, but it's worth it to get those writing juices flowing...

I'll be checking email sporadically, so if you're at the conference, let me know. I'd love to meet you!

No comments: