Friday, January 20, 2006

Life & Style



So a crazy thing happened on my way back from lunch yesterday. A reporter from Life & Style magazine called my cell about an article she was writing. She was looking for an expert's opinion on how a celebrity parent's actions, and lifestyle in general, can affect their kids. For example, if a child has a performance, soccer game, etc, and the parent's presence will distract attention away from the child, what should the parent do? I don't know if the reporter will use anything I say, but it was cool to be called. I had the best publicist in the world for my book and I'm sure he's somehow responsible for this. Thanks, Ben!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know when this is printed!

Hey, I emailed you about conference ideas finally. Hope it helps!