They have a new book coming out in October, "The Singlehood Phenomenon: Ten Brutally Honest Reasons Singles Aren't Getting Married" (NavPress).
A few of the reasons include:
- Fear of getting a divorce like their parents
- A poor understanding of the nature and purpose of marriage
- Confused about the rules of dating
- Too much emphasis placed on career and success
- Fear of being hurt in relationships.
They write, "Our intent is to provide help not just for this generation but all singles, and to give them a more positive take on marriage and the skills to approach it with confidence. There is hope for the unhooked."
I'm looking forward to checking it out!