Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's Here!

I'm back home safe in Michigan. My dad is here and has been a great help as I'm still in quite a bit of pain from the accident. It's been so nice to have someone to run errands and do my lifting. Dad's been a great sport. Probably not the vacation he expected, but it sure has been good timing.

One errand I don't think Dad minded at all was answering the door when UPS arrived yesterday with my copies of the new edition of Generation Ex! I'm SO excited that this project of mine is available again. I'd do a dance of joy, but considering my condition, I'll just settle for a sit of joy! :-)

If you or someone you know can benefit from my book, you can order it from my publisher. Thanks!

1 comment:

Bruce Umpstead said...

Jenn,

Sorry to hear about your accident, great to hear about your book!

Bruce Umpstead
(met at the FFW Conference)