Wednesday, October 11, 2006

(Temporary) New Wheels


I'm very happy to report that I have wheels again. Not my own, though I'm sure I'll have some serious envy to work through by the time my car is fixed in a week or two. I love the purple car!

I'll be heading home tomorrow. I'm still feeling pretty sore so I promised my many concerned friends that I'll take it easy and stop every hour. I still appreciate any prayers lifted on behalf of my safety!

My dad is on his way to my place from Minneapolis so I'll someone to keep tabs on me at home for a few days. I have an appointment with my regular doctor on Friday, my neuro on Tuesday, and neuropsych on Thursday. That should give me a better idea of when I'll be feeling better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You drive carefully... We'll keep praying for your safety.

Abel Keogh said...

Nothing like driving a new car...even if it's only for a few days.